3. Lihong Liu, Bin He, Qian Liu*, Zhaojun Yun, Xueting Yan, Yanmin Long and Guibin Jiang*. Identification and accurate size characterization of nanoparticles in complex media. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2014, 53, 14476-14479 (VIP paper).
4. Lihong Liu, Yu Zhang, Zhaojun Yun, Bin He*, Qinghua Zhang, Ligang Hu and Guibin Jiang. Speciation and bioaccessibility of arsenic in traditional Chinese medicines and assessment of its potential health risk. Sci. Total. Environ., 2018, 619-620, 1088-1097.
5. Lihong Liu, Aifeng Liu, Qinghua Zhang*, Jianbo Shi, Bin He, Zhaojun Yun and Guibin Jiang. Determination of tetrabromobisphenol-A/S and their main derivatives in water samples by high performance liquid chromatography coupled with inductively coupled plasma tandem mass spectrometry. J. Chromatogr. A, 2017, 1497, 81-86.
6. Lihong Liu, Yu Zhang, Zhaojun Yun, Bin He* and Guibin Jiang. Estimation of bioaccessibility and potential human health risk of mercury in Chinese patent medicines. J. Environ. Sci., 2016, 39, 37-44.
7. Lihong Liu, Zhaojun Yun, Bin He* and Guibin Jiang. Efficient interface for online coupling of capillary electrophoresis with inductively coupled plasma − mass spectrometry and its application in simultaneous speciation analysis of arsenic and selenium. Anal. Chem., 2014, 86, 8167-8175.
8. Lihong Liu, Bin He*, Zhaojun Yun, Jing Sun and Guibin Jiang. Speciation analysis of arsenic compounds by capillary electrophoresis on-line coupled with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry using a novel interface. J. Chromatogr. A, 2013, 1304, 227-233.